Friday, September 25, 2009

Let's Wash Our Hands!


What a fast week! Time is just flying by! This week we learned about rotational symmetry and shapes and angles. We made snowflakes in September to show how they have turning symmetry. We are still studying about weather. We learned how to be safe in Utah's extreme weather conditions. We had our pictures taken on Thursday. Friday we had another fire drill. We discussed the importance of washing hands. Washing hands often and the right way. Please encourage your child to do the same at home.
Here is a link to the video we watched in class.
Please encourage your child to return their homework packet and the Blue Note Folder each Friday.

I would like to thank the PTO for all they do for our school and class. I really appreciate the time and effort they give in our behalf. THANKS, PTO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms. hirschi : gabe

Anonymous said...

hi : gabe

The Gubler Fam said...

Mrs. Hirschi
I want you to know how much Halli is enjoying your class! She loves weather and is often telling me things she has learned! I think you are an amazing teacher! Thank you for all that you do! She is learning so much! I hope she is good for you!
thanks again
Martha