Sunday, September 6, 2009

SEP Conferences

We had a great turnout for SEP conferences. It was nice to meet with all of you and put parents with students. I hope you had a great vacation. This week will be a short week but we will still have spelling and homework packets. The spelling did not get put on the website last week but it will be there this week. Click on the Calendar and Assignment link and then Spelling on the left side of the site page. Remember to call or email me if you ever have any questions or concerns. *Picture day is coming up on September 24.

2 comments:

The Gubler Fam said...

Hi Mrs. Hirschi
I like the class picture!I look especially cute in it! Thanks for being a great teacher! Love Halli Wrote by my motherrrrrr!

The Gubler Fam said...

Mrs. HIrschi
I love the class picture it is so so cute!Thanks for being a great teacher!